Code of Ethics
* In accordance with section 3.3 of the Code of Ethics for Tourisme Centre-du-Québec employees, Tourisme Centre-du-Québec employees are required to exercise discretion with respect to facts or information of a confidential nature that come to their knowledge in the course of their duties.
Rest assured that your tourism projects will be treated with the utmost confidentiality by our team.
Recovery plan for the tourism industry in Centre-du-Québec
Since March 2020, the tourism industry in Centre-du-Québec has been hard hit by the COVID-19 pandemic. In order to face the crisis and to encourage the development of a tourism industry that meets the new social standards and the new expectations of visitors, Tourisme Centre-du-Québec has put in place a recovery plan to prioritize concrete actions that will allow for a strong comeback and rapid growth for the region's entrepreneurs.
The recovery plan is intended to be a beacon to guide the work over a 24-month period.
Download the recovery plan: Plan de relance de l'industrie touristique du Centre-du-Québec [384 Ko] (only in french)
Tourism intervention framework 2021-2025 - Ministère du Tourisme
The 2021-2025 Tourism Intervention Framework proposes the ministère du Tourisme's main guiding principles to ensure a strong recovery of the tourism industry.
The intervention framework is based on four main principles:
1. Reconquering domestic and foreign markets;
2. Develop and structure the offer;
3. Ensure the health and safety of travelers;
4. Stimulate innovation within companies and the destination;
Download the 2021-2025 tourism intervention framework :
Cadre d’intervention 2021-2025 : Agir aujourd’hui. Transformer demain (only in french)
Sale or purchase of a tourism business (Paid services)
Want to sell or buy a tourism business?
The Centre de transfert d'entreprise du Québec (CTEQ) offers to accompany you in every step of the process of buying or selling your tourism business located in the Centre-du-Québec.
In addition, they offer information, networking services and webinars specific to tourism business owners and managers.