Tourisme Centre-du-Québec is a non-profit organization (NPO) managed democratically by a board of directors. More than 200 companies take part in the associative life by being member on a yearly basis.
How to actively participate in the life of an association?
- Serve on the Board of Directors of your RTA;
- Participate in the regional consultation table;
- Participate in sectoral committees;
- Actively participate in the general meetings of the association.
Annual General Meeting (AGM)
As a non-profit organization, Tourisme Centre-du-Québec is required to hold an annual general meeting.
Date: May 25, 2022
Location: Best Western Drummondville
Board of Directors
Our association can count on a board of directors composed of entrepreneurs and tourism business leaders.
The Board of Directors ensures the good governance of the organization. With the support of the Tourisme Centre-du-Québec team, it ensures the growth and development of our regional tourism industry.
- M. Bernard Giles, Ferme du Joual Vair - President
- Mme Sandra Vigneux, La Balade Gourmande et Fromages, Bouffe & Traditions – Vice-President
- Mme Geneviève Milot, Quality Inn et Suites Drummondville - Treasurer
- Mme Josée Cloutier, Parc Marie-Victorin - Secretary
- Mme Julie Blanchette, Comfort Inn Drummondville - Administrator
- Mme Valérie Côté, Quality Inn et Suites Victoriaville - Administrator
- M. Philippe Dumas, Moulin Michel de Gentilly - Administrator
Annual report and accountability
Download Tourisme Centre-du-Québec's annual report to find out the results of the actions taken by the regional tourism association. The annual report includes a summary of the activities carried out and the action plan for future activities.
(only in french)