Financial aid programs
Have a tourism project in mind? Here is the list of available financial aid that could help you realize your project.
In the event of a discrepancy, the information contained on the official program website takes precedence. Program deadlines are provided for information purposes only and are subject to change depending on the availability of funds.
July 11, 2022
Tourism Establishment Accessibility Program (TEAP) - 2022-2024
Fund Manager: KÉROUL
- Transformation or improvement of tourism infrastructures to make them accessible to people with limited physical mobility.
- Places of reception and tourist information;
- Restaurant located in an accommodation or attraction;
- Services (theater, convention center, tourist store, public market, ticketing, etc.)
Form of funding: grant
Amount available: 80% of project costs, up to $100,000
Contact : Nathalie Roy - 514-252-3104
Official website - TEAP
July 24, 2023 to December 31, 2025
Programme d’appui au développement des attraits touristiques (PADAT)
Program manager: Investissement Québec Tourisme
- Increase in the number of visitors;
- Increased tourism revenues;
- Job creation.
- Consolidation, implementation, expansion or modernization of a tourist attraction, facility, specialized product or service;
- Construction, extension or repair of a tourist infrastructure.
Form of Financing: Loan or loan guarantee
Amount available: $150,000 to $5 million (60% of eligible costs)
Contact : Benoît Deshaies - 514-873-1412
Official program document - PADAT
April 13, 2022
Ecopropulsion Fund - Érable and Arthabaska
Program Manager: Corporation de développement durable (CDD)
To sustainably transform the organizations of the Arthabaska and L'Érable RCMs to make them a leading region in sustainable development.
- Support concrete actions that reduce the environmental footprint of companies and organizations and increase social benefits;
- Stimulate the emergence of innovative and diversified solutions to social and environmental problems;
- Engage organizations by demonstrating the positive impacts of their actions on the environment and communities.
Form of funding: Grant
Call for projects: Exact dates to come (Fall 2022)
Amount available: You can get up to $10,000.
- NPO: Maximum 75% of eligible expenses
- NPO: Maximum 50% of eligible expenses
Contact : Clémentine Freire - 819-302-9032
Official website - Fonds écopropulsion
July 27, 2022
Proaction Guidance Service
Manager: SADC Nicolet-Bécancour
- Businesses, organizations and municipalities of the Nicolet-Yamaska and Bécancour RCMs
- PROAction approach (cohort) - towards the integration of sustainable development in the organization's mission, vision, values and planning.
- Customized support, according to your specific needs (energy efficiency, eco-responsibility, etc.).
Form of assistance: Accompaniment
Contact: Carolyne Aubin - 819-233-3315
Website of Proaction program
June 16, 2022
Concertation for employment - Seasonal companies
Program manager: Emploi Québec - Direction des mesures et services aux entreprises (DMSE)
Objectives : The program allows the implementation of projects aimed at extending the employment period of seasonal workers (in terms of weeks or months) in order to ensure an adequate response to the needs of the labor market.
Form of Funding:
- Technical and financial assistance
- The Department generally subsidizes 50% of the gross salary of workers, excluding payroll taxes, whose employment has been extended and stabilized, up to a maximum of $6,500 per year per job. The grantee's contribution must be a minimum of 15% of total gross wages. The grant is applied to the number of hours added to the worker's regular schedule.
Official Program Document - Employment Consultation